Department: Sales & Marketing
Location: Omaha, NE
An exciting opportunity for an organized, self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills seeking to join a well-established, reputable, growing Independent Advisory & Financial Services company. You will participate in all facets of the business from marketing, sales, to client service. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment and will finish having gained broad experience in various aspects of an Independent Advisory Firm.
What you’ll do:
- Assist with preparation and day of needs for marketing events and workshops
- Enter contact information into customer relationship management (CRM) tool
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Track and report weekly or monthly progress
Experience you’ll bring:
- Undergraduate student majoring in Sales, Marketing, Adversiting or Finance
- Extensive knowledge of social media
- Driven, hard-working and ability to learn quickly
- Strong writing and problem-solving skills
- Ability to take direction and prioritize day to day tasks and issues
- Operate with a proactive approach
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with an energetic and friendly attitude
What you’ll get:
- Practical experience with current marketing and advertising techniques
- Shadowing, mentoring and training opportunities with successful business professionals
- Flexible schedule for students
- Participate in charitable giving events
- A team approach working each day towards our motto ‘Do the right thing, for the right reason, at the right time’
Who We Are:
Retire SMART is an independent financial advisor firm. Through a SMART Plan process, we help take the uncertainty out of our client’s financial future to enjoy the retirement they have always imagined. We are proud to serve clients who are engaged and happy with our exceptional service. Each contact we have with a client is an opportunity to make them feel welcome and well cared for.
Our team takes pride in being the best at what we do. We work hard and have fun. We are constantly learning. We help each other achieve goals as a team and encourage each other’s personal development. We are on the hunt for positive people who thrive on hard work and in a collaborative team environment. If this sounds like you, then what are you waiting for? We want you to join our team!
Retire SMART is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Everyone is welcome here – as an inclusive workplace, our employees are always comfortable bringing their true selves to our offices daily.
Use the form below to submit your resume.