First Impression Coordinator
Location: Omaha, NE
An exciting opportunity for an organized, self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills seeking to join a well-established, reputable, growing Independent Advisory & Financial Services company. The primary responsibility of this position is to provide our clients with outstanding first impression. As the “face” of our company, a successful candidate will be presentable, friendly and possess outstanding people skills. You should have a talent for making people feel comfortable, multi-tasking, excellent communication as well organizational skills to help run the office efficiently. This position will depend heavily upon a positive attitude, solid work ethic, and keen attention to detail.
What you’ll do:
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service
- Ensure lobby and conference rooms are neat, presentable, and equipped with necessary supplies
- Accept all incoming mail and distribute to appropriate departments
- Maintain kitchen and prepare for guest meetings
- Monitor, organize and forward emails
- Answer client questions and incoming calls as needed
Experience you’ll bring:
- Minimum one year experience in similar role
- Good understanding of office administration
- Desire to build new relationship with people
- Highly organized and focused
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Superb written and verbal communication
- Positive, team attitude
- Experience working in fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks, projects and manage time
What you’ll get:
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401k (with matching options)
- Generous PTO package
- Continuous personal and professional development opportunities
- Participate in charitable giving events
- A team approach working each day towards our motto ‘Do the right thing, for the right reason, at the right time’
Who We Are:
Retire SMART is an independent financial advisor firm. Through a SMART Plan process, we help take the uncertainty out of our client’s financial future to enjoy the retirement they have always imagined. We are proud to serve clients who are engaged and happy with our exceptional service. Each contact we have with a client is an opportunity to make them feel welcome and well cared for.
Our team takes pride in being the best at what we do. We work hard and have fun. We are constantly learning. We help each other achieve goals as a team and encourage each other’s personal development. We are on the hunt for positive people who thrive on hard work and in a collaborative team environment. If this sounds like you, then what are you waiting for? We want you to join our team!
Retire SMART is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Everyone is welcome here – as an inclusive workplace, our employees are always comfortable bringing their true selves to our offices daily.
Use the form below to submit your resume.