Department: Marketing & Sales
Location: Omaha, NE
An exciting opportunity for an organized, self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills seeking to join a well-established, reputable, growing Independent Advisory & Financial Services company. The primary responsibility of this position is to engage prospects after they have shown interest from one of the many marketing funnels, which could include informational workshop/seminar, radio ad, TV ad, website, etc. This position will depend heavily upon a positive attitude, solid work ethic, and the ability to build upon relationships over the phone.
What you will do:
- Daily phone, email, and mail correspondence with leads and prospects
- Keep CRM updated with each interaction
- Work independently and proactively to meet personal business goals
- Track and report weekly and monthly progress
Experience you will bring:
- Relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven experience in phone sales and marketing
- Excellent phone etiquette and customer service
- Top-notch verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Skilled with technology
- Ability to prioritize day-to-day tasks and issues
- Operate with a proactive approach
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with an energetic and friendly attitude
What you will get:
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401(k) (with matching options)
- Generous PTO package
- Continuous personal and professional development opportunities
- Participation in charitable giving events
- A team approach working each day toward our motto: “Do the right thing, for the right reason, at the right time.”
Who We Are:
Retire SMART is an independent financial advisor firm. Through a SMART Plan process, we help take the uncertainty out of our clients’ financial futures so they can enjoy the retirement they have always imagined. We are proud to serve clients who are engaged and happy with our exceptional service. Each contact we have with a client is an opportunity to make them feel welcome and well cared for.
Our team takes pride in being the best at what we do. We work hard and have fun. We are constantly learning. We help each other achieve goals as a team and encourage each other’s personal development. We are on the hunt for positive people who thrive on hard work and in a collaborative team environment. If this sounds like you, then what are you waiting for? We want you to join our team!
Retire SMART is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Everyone is welcome here — as an inclusive workplace, our employees are always comfortable bringing their true selves to our offices daily.
Use the form below to submit your resume.